Please read!! symptoms not usual for my cycle...pregnant??

Heather

ok so my husband and I have stopped trying to conceive due to my health issues the last few months. we don't use birth control (personal and religious reasons, please don't judge). but we have been tracking my cycle and abstaining from sex in my "fertile window". well according to the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">Glow app</a> (which I have been using for at least 7-8 months and it has been very accurate and no more than a day off when predicting ovulation or my period) on the first week of February it stated my ovulation day/fertile window was around February 4-6 so by February 8th I would be out of my fertile window so we had sex.

Over the last week I got what I deemed my usual PMS symptoms: tender breasts, cravings, and increased tiredness. By this past weekend I got drops of spotting that was brown/pink and mild cramping. No where near my usual pre-period cramping at all. I figured I was about to get my period a few days earlier than expected (expected period date was supposed to be February 19th) but the spotting was super light, only there when I wiped for maybe half a day. Then was gone.

I noticed a few other symptoms not usually associated with my cycle or regular symptoms pre-period: headaches (though mild), a tingling/burning feeling on my breasts (I normally get soreness and pain but this felt different like sunburn or raw skin), and finally a increase in cervical mucus the last several days. sometimes very heavy. That is NOT normal for a day before my period or instead of my period. It has been very thick, egg white, stretchy, etc when I am usually very dry down there before my period.

I honestly wasn't suspecting pregnancy despite these new symptoms until I updated the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">Glow app</a> and told it my period is late. That was when it changed and bumped my estimated ovulation day to February 8!!! So then I was like, holy crap maybe these new symptoms are more than they appear. I looked up the whole cervical mucus instead of your usual period and found out it is in fact an early pregnancy sign.

Today I am 3 days late officially. Took 2 dollar store pregnancy tests with my first urine and they appear negative. But I also read that for some it could take 5-10 days post implantation for a positive pregnancy test (today would be 5 days). Or at least a week or two after your missed period. I also am very overweight due to my health issues and read that if you are heavy it can lead to low levels of HCG and take longer for a positive pregnancy test. When I did 4 different online ovulation calculators, 3 of them calculated my ovulation day to be around February 7-9th. Only 1 of them showed the original ovulation day of around February 5th date.

I should also add that due to medication I am on, I don't get regular ovulation symptoms. The meds dry me up down there but that week I was going for testing so I had to be off my meds for several days to avoid the meds messing with the results.

I plan to test again on Saturday (about a week post suspected implantation) and next Tuesday (about 1 week after missed period) if I don't get my period. I don't have any usual symptoms that would point to me getting my period like zero spotting, no cramping, etc. Still dealing with the other symptoms mentioned above though.

So do you who have experience with pregnancy---Do you guys think I could be pregnant?? Anyone who's had kids, do you recall having cervical mucus instead of your period when pregnant?? This is all so new for me. newly married. Never been pregnant so I just wanted to hear from those who have had experience with pregnancy and stuff.

I was NOT even thinking of any possible pregnancy until the app changed on me. Which it's never done for me. so it's not like I was looking for symptoms and stuff like that. Your input is greatly appreciated.

thanks!!