mental health!! 😭😭😭

Tiffany • Tiffany. 26. Boy Mom (NWS) 06.19.18👶💙 Due with baby boy #2 10.13.21❤💙

I've always struggled with my mental health but when I got pregnant, I had no idea the ups and downs I would have.

I'm currently 20 weeks 4 days pregnant and my first trimester felt like a breeze compared to now. My anxiety and depression have spiraled out of control and I feel helpless. I'm scared to death and the only thing getting me through each day, is my baby boy.

I've been dealing with these feelings for about 2 weeks, you know, the not wanting to interact, not wanting to get out of bed, wanting to sleep all the time. But these last two days have been horrible, the absolute worst! I went to my baby appointment yesterday and I literally could not stay awake. I live about a half hour away from the doctors and my family so any time I go into town, I visit my family. well, I was at my moms, laying on the couch and I had to come home because I was so tired, I couldn't hold my eyes opened and I was sick to my stomach! I'm at a loss here. my doctor increased my latuda to 40mg three days ago, I'm hopig they'll. start working again. I'm going to try to take them at bedtime tonight and see if that helps the sleepiness and I'm praying it helps. I usually took it in the morning but let's all hope things get better. if you've read this far, thank you for listening to me vent. any suggestions are more than welcomed!