😥😥😓TO YOUNG😓😥😥

Okay I'm sorry I'm seeing so many girls on her that are around 15 having unprotected sex and I have a 8 year old it scares the Sh*t out of me.. Please don't take this to heart in a bad way take this as a I'm looking out for you. YOU ARE TO YOUNG, YOUR ARE STILL A BABY and if you can't take care of your self by buying a pregnancy test or remembering to take your pill or when your period is suppose to come or if light bleeding after your period has ended is implantation bleeding😓😥 then YOU SHOULD NOT BE HAVING SEX with out a condom, I want to say you should not be having sex at all but I know that is pointless and how can I say get on birth control when I've read they forgot, I get that I forget to take meds to but that's different by age and what your taking is to help protect you. Some will like this post some will stand up for them and I get it all please believe me on that I just wanted them to hear it from someone other then their mom, dad, or family. #support #young #kidshavingkids