Help !! What should I do !

Okay so I have been with my SO for 4 years , we have a 2 year old daughter together , I’m also a stay at home mommy !

Anytime we get in an argument or he doesn’t agree with something I post on any social media , he immediately starts a fight and tells me how I’m nothing special and he can replace me at anytime , he tells me I’m lazy and that he should be waited on hand and foot !

I’m the only one who cleans cooks and takes care of our daughter , I understand he works but I mean he lives here too !!

When we argue he always says that I’m a bitch and that all I do is get in his way , the only reason he is with me is because he doesn’t wanna go through a custody battle with our daughter !

Once the argument is over he says he didn’t mean it he was just angry , but it’s EVERY TIME we argue ! Whenever my little girl goes to him for anything he always sends her to me , it’s like she’s an inconvenience to him !

I want to leave because I can’t take it anymore , but I love him and he wasn’t always like this !

Please I just want some other opinions on the situation!