IVF Assistance

I am 24, husband is 27. The last 3 years we have not tried to conceive full out (ie: track ovulation, ECT.) however we were not preventing it at all. A little background. I have PCOS, was severely overweight, and pre diabetic. My PCOS was pretty bad, menstrual cycles were all over the place. I would at times go 4 to 6 months without a period then have one for 4-6 weeks long causing anemia. I have worked closely with my gynecologist with these issues. I also suffered a miscarriage 2 years ago. My Husband, Doctor, and I decided for the best chance to possibly conceive is to work on my weight. I changed my diet and exercised more, as well as decreased the amount of time at my job as it was EXTREMELY stressful. We also decided to look into gastric bypass. I had the procedure 6 months ago and have successfully lost 100 pounds so far, and continue to lose. My doctor told us if we did not conceive in a year or two we may need to look into <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> Treatment. Has anyone else had a similar story and how did it turn out for you? And I know it depends on insurance, however how much did some of you pay for this treatment as we are going to begin to save now. Has anyone not had success with this and adopted instead? We have heard adoption is very expensive. Thank you for your answers and insight.