Second cycle with a BFN

De

It’s still kind of early but hubby and I don’t want to lose hope. We are going to get preseed and his buddy recommended a stack of vitamins including zinc, arginine, and a few others for him to take. I’m trying not to lose that momentum and faith, but I just met a 19-year old who’s 3 months along with an oops baby, is still in high school, has to put college on hold to have this baby... hubby and I college educated, financially ok and ready, and actively trying, to no avail.

And I’m upset because I too had an oops baby two years ago through my own ignorance and irresponsibility, miscarried, and it was a blessing because my ex turned out to be an abusive alcoholic with untreated PTSD, so there was no way we could have raised a family together.

I was on the mini pill for 6 years, but because it’s progestin-only, I was told that you’re considered fertile 24 hours after your last pill. I went off the pill my first period of the year, hoping to get enough time until ovulation for my body to be ready.

If you’ve read this far, I’m not sure what I’m seeking here. Mostly I’m just venting my frustration 😡😩😡😩