Feeling selfish, but excited...

Kim

well ladies, my best friend/SO/FWB (we are confusing, don't ask) is most likely getting custody of his son, which is a great and exciting and brings a whole new world of worry! long story short the mother of t]heir kid had kept their son from him since he was born, and never let them see each other, and a few months ago the mother got in some legal trouble and no longer has her kids. Well now they have finally met and in a whole custody ordeal. so he had to move back home temporarily to get things orked outwith his son (4 hours from where we live). And don't get me wrong I'm excited to have him in our lives finally! But I hate the fact that he had to move away and I miss him, and feel that it is going to be very hard on me to be away from him..and then thinking of how I feel and only thinking of myself makes me feel awful and selfish for feeling this way when his son is what matters most and not how I feel...please give me some advice to not feel so bad about my own feelings or to help me cope some!! I feel like a terrible person!!