Just ughhhh

I’m sorry I just have to vent so me an a couple of girls I went to high school with went to the park it was like 7 of us 4 of them have a baby the other 2 Dont an me . They brought they kids I had my godchild Who calls me mom I raised her because my bestfriend got on drugs after the birth of her child so she stays with me .. paperwork an everything documented on file . So we having a talk an they start saying ain’t nothing like having ur own u should have your own I got pregnant my first try this an that idk what people mean wen they say u have to lose weight look at me this that they going on n on then says wen u have PCOS or fibroids or can’t have a baby that makes you less of a woman .. I’m like but I’m all woman wtf u mean . Because I have PCOS . She said well u dont get a period every month u more man than anything An then joked it off . An then the other friend says it was a joke . Nah nah joke my ass at that time I’m like yea its time for me to go . Like dam it was pose to b about chilling . They like u don’t get a period more man signs then ever with PCOS u more man than woman ain’t go lie shit made me more mad than sad but dam . I’m 22 doing well engaged been ttc for about 8 months so hearing them say mine was a mistake an they tried first tried an 2 of them heavy weight it made me upset just thought I’ll vent ..