I think It’s the start of my TWW

Or

So as of today my fertile window is over and this is my awaiting AF or my BFP for the 4th cycle. I ovulated very late, I think because of stress. I’ve found this month the hardest and I’ve been constantly stressing about BD on certain days even when neither one of us have been in the mood and I’ve been a difficult girl to love this month, but thankfully I’ve got an amazing boyfriend who did everything he could to make things better.

Glow is saying AF is due on the 11th or 12th whereas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Period Tracker</a> is saying I’m due on the 7th so time will tell. My ovulation is usually spot on time as predicted but I know this month I didnt help myself.

We got a positive OPK on the 25th, but couldn’t have sex on the 26th as I worked a 14 hour shift and came home with a migraine! Hoping what we’ve done is gonna give us a chance❤️

Babydust to all wonderful ladies and men trying to make babies. I hope it’s my time and I hope it’s yours.