EXTREMELY CONFUSED AND STRESSED OUT!! PLEASE HELPšŸ˜žšŸ˜„

Michelle ā€¢ Preemie mom šŸ’•26 weeker šŸ‘Ŗ

So for about 5 to 6 months me and my husband have been trying to conceive. Finally, exactly one week ago I tested with a clear blue digital test and it was POSITIVE I was one day late that day, we were super excited and also skeptical so I bought a first response to try again and it came positive too

This both test were taken on the 02/23 (took a picture of them right now to show). Then I went to a small clinic the second day to verify and of course they said I was preggo and even gave me a letter of verification saying I am pregnant. At this point I still donā€™t have my period nor symptoms of it coming.

Two days ago from now I took another first response. . . (Bottom test, top is the first one I took on 02/23)

As you can see in the picture the line is even darker. Which assured me o was pregnant.

So today I had my first ā€œpregnancy check up.ā€ I go in they make me pee and then they take me to a room to have the rest of the test done and an ultrasound. So finally I lay on the bed and he insert this stick thatā€™s going to see the baby( the ultrasound thing) and he starts telling me that it is normal if I canā€™t see anything because it might still be too small and we donā€™t see anything and he asks me if Iā€™m sure I didnā€™t miscalculated my period and I said no, it was supposed to be here a week ago. Then he checks the urine pregnancy test they did and says itā€™s negative and that I might have a chemical pregnancy so he decides to take blood from me to make sure and to come back in two weeks. At this point Iā€™m super sad and feel like crying out loud.

When we finally get home with my husband I took another clear blue digital and it comes pregnant!!! OMG!!! I donā€™t know what to think or do now . Iā€™m so frustratedšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ has anyone seen this before