Why do people always tell you what you won't be able to do

Jenny • Ftm 11/15/17 🎀👶🏼💕EBF. New Jersey 27y.o Vegetarian. Banker previously Marketing and Branding. I'm white and original from Georgia, husband is Dominican 🇩🇴 . Bilingual. Need mommy friends hit me up if your from central/north jersey.

People constantly want to tell you how you won't succeed with certain things as a parent, and try to convince you to give up. It's like they want you to fail. They can't support you and cheer you on. And wish you luck?

If you're breastfeeding, they will tell you how you won't be able to keep your supply up with your baby's growing needs. Then when you do they will tel you you won't be able to continue once the baby starts getting teeth. Then they want to tell you how you won't be able to keep pumping when you go back to work. It's ridiculous and wrong. They should praise you for trying and wanting to do your best. And wish you success. They shouldn't tell you to give up before you've even reached the struggle.

Trust me there are other things as well, but that's my current thing that I feel like venting on. Anyone else going through this with other struggles?