A Lifesaver! ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

JahWill

I'll admit, when I first saw an ad for this bottle maker on Facebook, I immediately thought, "ok another lazy device", I even went so far as to say that unless you have twins, this is unnecessary. I now say, poppycock! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I received one as a gift and have been using it for almost 48hrs and I must say, it's a lifesaver!.. Whether you're juggling baby, homework, dinner, the dog, laundry, or just trying to get back to sleep as quickly as possible, this is the tool for you ๐Ÿ˜Š. Set up was fairly easy, and it requires minimum maintainence, just clean the spout everyday, so far, I'm washing it while I wash the bottles. It's just amazing! I put a bottle under the spout, select the ounce and press start and in under 30 secs, I have a bottle ready, at the perfect temp. The greatest reward is a happier baby boy. He's an impatient little thing and usually works himself up so much that by the time I'm finished making a bottle by hand, he's too upset to drink, then I have to calm him down. Now, before he can even get angry, he's drinking ๐Ÿ˜Š.. I'll recommend it to any new or veteran mom like myself. It costs about $180 most places but on the actually product site babybrezza.com, you can get it for a few bucks cheaper, with free shipping๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿค—