Girls can be bitches!!!! Why!??

Maizie

I had this friend right, we meet when we first came out of our mothers. I could tell her anything and she wouldn’t judge.

I went and stayed over at her house for the night and I let her use my phone so she could do her snapchats and stuff. So she was doing that, the next day I leave and it’s all good. I get home and look in my messages, and there’s a number I don’t know. I go into it and the first thing I read is , “I don’t care.” So I’m like she probably just wanted to talk to someone that didn’t have Snapchat so I deleted the number.

Later that day, I got this text of a number I didn’t know.

It said, “You should know better then this. You do not say the things you have said to my child. I will be tracking this number down and finding out who this is.”

I didn’t think to much of it, I thought it was one of the people that she texted just playing around. I didn’t say anything and just delete the message again.

Two days after that my mum gets a call saying I’ve been messaging a kid and telling them to f*** their mother and they should go kill them self’s and that they weren’t meant to be on this world. They were said they were going to get the cops onto it if my mum didn’t do anything to punish me. My mum talked to them and convinced them that I would never do that because of course I wouldn’t . I could never do that to someone. I’ve been teased my whole life I would think that that would feel some the same.

So I said I didn’t do it and that I didn’t even know the girl.

I thought it though and the only other person that had been on my phone was her.

I didn’t want to believe it was true. She had been my friend since well forever.

What I’m talking about now happened at the start of last year. She is still going on about thing.

Telling people that I’m so fat, I’ve got lice, that I don’t like all my other friends I just say I do because I don’t want to be a loner.

I’m getting sick of it, I go to school and there’s something new about me, that I didn’t even know myself.

She use to be my friend!!