Venting... any thoughts 💭

Leslie

So I just want to vent away because boy are so confusing. I have been talking to this guy for months (like 6 ) and we started sleeping together 2 months ago. He is cool and he says it as it is. Prior to talking to him we were coworkers, we spend long hours of the week together, so I know how he. He is a big flirt. To my luck he is my partner again🤦🏻‍♀️ ( we are emts) so I watch him flirt all day long. Honestly I thought we were just causally talking nothing serious, so his flirting manner and his stupid comments don't bother me.

However, he is also very sweet loving and protective. We go on dates, study together. He makes sure I do what I have to. If I am hungry, he will come over and bring food or cook. He always saying he won't spoil me and do everything that I want but he always does 😏

Anyways, today we were talking about grad school, being the clown that he is said " I want to dorm away so I can get wasted and sleep around " I was like

Here we go again, joking around I said "do you just wrap your Willy and study".

Later on today there was an incident on the job were I almost got injured, he's first reaction was to go and protect me nothing and no body else matter, his priority was making sure that I was safe ( even if it meant risking himself )At that moment I didn't think much about expect well thank you man, thank you for really having my back.

Later however, on our way home he mentioned it, saying "wow I must really care about you" he seemed so shocked but this and kind of bothered. He continued by saying "no you don't get that's the kind of thing you do and feel for a wife not just anybody. I was like

Could this mean he really cares and is just too immature and scared to get serious? I don't even know what to tell him now or how I feel. I really like him but never thought we could be something serious, like the I love you romance. What do you guys think ?