Trying not to cry

lisa • Mom of 1 girl👧, 3 boys👦🧒🧒, twin 👧🧒( born 2/4/20) and one in heaven 👼 #nosanityleft

im sitting in the living room trying not to cry... maybe im just over reacting... but mt husband yesterday fell and rebroke his elbow at work, he broke it in september the first time, i told him he should use one of his vacation days tomorrow, stay home rest his arm and call his bone doctor and see if he can get in to see him... he goes on this huge tangent about how will do just light duty and he will get in doc when ever he does... i was like why not rest not risk hurting it more and spend the day with me... he goes im taking two days off in april so we can go out of town for weekend isnt that enough? and that he isnt going to use his vacation time to just sit at home... made me feel like crap that he doesnt want to spend time with me or kids... plus im worried he will hurt his arm more i just wanted him to be ok... i wanted to talk to a friend and just tell them he hurt my feelings...but i have no friends anymore to talk to because ive never been one to have friends that are girls but one and she busy with foater care iasues so dont wanna bug her... but he made a biv stink about me having guy friends because every one of his exs cheated on him with their guy friends so i could never talk to them or hang out with them without him thinking i was cheating..so i no longer talk to my guy friends..even though he still buddies with his ex wife, his ex girlfriend, and a girl that made my life hell... to wrap it up i just wanted to watch out for him and he made me feel like crap that i wanted that and that he dont want to spend time with me... just hurts and i just want to cry.