Depression and Divorce

Jonne

After having my daughter in 2016 I went through PPD. I got help with it and thought I overcame it. Late 2017 it came back but I didn't fully realize it. In the meantime, I'm moody to my husband, rejected him, shut down and even thought about death. I tried to talk to him about what I was going through and he didnt understand so I felt I was alone and no one to talk too so I continued to suffer in silence. In Nov, he finally told me that he doesnt think he wants to be with me anymore. I was crushed and told him that I was depressed again. He took it as I was just saying it to keep him here (in our marriage). i asked him if he found someone else and he told me no. Fast forward to Jan 5, he wrote me a letter telling me he could no longer do it and he had moved on to someone else. I kicked him out. And we have been separated since. I told him if he wants this he has to pay, its almost been 2 months and he has yet to give me the money for a separation. I'm not paying for it because hes the one who wants it not me. I feel that him using my depression as a way to leave is BS and I'm so lost and confused. I moved here to be with him and create a family and now he's left me to raise his 3 children alone, and one is special needs I might add. I have no friends or family here, just me and my kids. I completely feel like my life is falling apart. 😔😔😔😔