Single Momma.... being real ladies sorry

This is not specific to anyone here but in general I am sick of the looks and the judgements I am over it!!

Ok I am a 35 year old single momma to a 13 month old beautiful baby boy. His father sees him twice a week and he pays child support. He split and sold our home when our son was only two and half months in age.

His father originally said I should quit my job and stay home with baby.... three weeks later he left me

We are now living with my parents and they are helping me raise my son. I also recently got fired from my job because I had to leave work and take care of my son- my mom couldn’t and his father is useless- when he was ill and I was hospitalized myself for this horrible flu. FMLA couldn’t cover me because I been there only seven months ...they let me go.

I been applying like crazy and have leads on some jobs.

But... there are some things that we single moms worry about sometimes that other moms don’t have to

Like holy crap what am I going to do!?! I lost my job and I been trying to get us back on our feet!!!

Every situation is different this is only my perspective of course

But dammit... I want marriage and a home of my own

I want more children and god strike me down I’m pissed my plans of having my children close in age has now been taken away from me

I am sick of being looked at like a damn Maury show because my ex who said he wanted to marry left me.

I am sick of feeling like a freak when people ask me how I’m doing and are secretly judging me.

I didn’t ask for this

I’m pissed I want to give my son the world and I’m struggling to even support myself

I hate looking at happy daddies holding their kids kissing their wives

Im terrified I’m not good enough for my son. Everything I do is for him.

Yes I am on my own and sometimes I have to put something on the tv for a second because I have to get his meals ready... am I terrified that I am screwing up my kid —- yes everyday

His father leaving has affected myself, my family, my career.

I want my son to have what he deserves what I had planned

This is so unfair