Keep swimming(venting)

Cindy

I’m only 21 so I understand my life isn’t over and I know I will be okay ... but I’ve lived with my boyfriend (now ex) straight out of highschool for 4 years ...our relationship has been far from easy our families hated each other and we slept in his car for a summer ....we struggled a lot together...we don’t have any kids unless you count my miscarriage (pretty crazy to miss carry at a young age) .. the relationship seemed to be extremely toxic but it feels like the most toxic are the hardest ones to get over ... this breakup has given me extreme anxiety and my depression is at an all time high .. i feel completely lost without him ..I was completely dependent on him ...I feel so dumb because I’m so young I know I shouldn’t be feeling so broken... but that’s how it is .. and it hurts more knowing he moved on so fast .... it’s like all logic went out the window ... it’s been 2 weeks since the breakup .... I’ve moved to California which is hard during a breakup because you’re alone .. I should be going back to school in the fall ... I feel blessed to have the support of my family even though it isn’t enough sometimes I still feel that void ... just have to keep going ....thanks for reading