Normal pre baby fears ?!

I’m so happy I stumbled upon this group, so hey! I’m a 24 year old registered nurse in a long term relationship. My iud was scheduled to come out in December but my doctor had some concerns as I have endometriosis and bilateral ovarian cysts so we got it removed a couple weeks ago. My partner and I agreed we would use condoms as we didn’t wanna start trying until fall but now every time we BD he just pulls out. I’m okay with it because I don’t want conceiving to be stressful and I also know I’ll probably have some difficulties in the area... however every time I’m left alone with my thoughts I start to panic. Can I give birth? Will I be a good mom? How will I know what to do? Etc.. I try to talk to my friends but most aren’t in the same place and the ones who have kids just keep giving answers like “be prepared kids change your relationship” etc. I guess I just wanna know if anyone else has been through this and how they overcame it! I know I’ve always wanted kids and we are ready to be parents but I’m scared... HELP!!!