am I the only one?

I hate when my husband chooses to ignore like wtf man. so today I was doing a little "dance" and he was walking towards me and ignoring my little dance and walked past me and the whole time didn't look at me. and I was like wth I'm dancing for you and you ignore me? and then he was talking to me and I wasn't looking at him and he's like look I'm showing you something and I was like so what. he was laughing. I'm still so mad at him. We don't even have sex. I'm trying to have sex with him for couple of days maybe more and he doesn't give a shit. but when I'm on my period he's turned on and I'm like i have period and he doesn't want to have sex when I'm on my period and he wants to give him a bj and I'm like what about me? he's like don't be selfish. the other day I told him he's being selfish now and what he told me the last time but he didn't care. so next time I won't do anything for him when I'm on my period. because when I don't have pms he doesn't do anything. I'm so f-ing mad at him. It's like after i finish my period we have 1 time sex or 2 and (if*) and then nothing. and then during my period but only him and then that's it. every time. every month. It's like we don't have sex for couple weeks. I don't know what to do. I'm so tired of this and it's getting boring which i guess also he doesn't care. maybe I should tell him that the relationship is getting boring.

EDITED: I'm so relieved I'm not the only one lol. I'm not saying that sex is more important than anything else but sometimes your body needs it.