125lbs and loving it!!!!

Sloane • Good girl— 20 NY livin w the love of my life❤️

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Four years ago I was anorexic. I weight about 90 pounds soaking wet. Now I am so happy with my body and wouldn’t change anything. 125lbs

Edit*** I want it to be known I am SHORT. I had to stand on my tippy toes just to show this much of my body in the picture. My stature made it very hard for me to gain any weight.

Edit#2****

For those asking for tips and such; it is all about hardwork and dedication. Like I said I was 90 pounds four YEARS ago. I’ve only been 125 for a little over a year. Here’s an example of how hard it is:

Last year (starting in the summer) I got really depressed. I lost my job, had to move back in with my parents, wasn’t going to school. I never got out of bed, literally ever for about 3 months. In that time I lost around 6-7lbs and honestly it drove me crazy. I was starting to be able to see my rib cage again and becoming more bony, and for the first time in my life I HATED IT. I wanted to have curves and not just a flat stomach and flat ass and flat everything. I did not gain those few pounds back until basically this month. And I mostly attribute it to my boyfriend making me eat just as much as he does lol. Things like this take time. It took me four years to get to 125lbs and just 3 months to lose it, and then over half a year just to get those pounds back. You just have to keep faith in yourself.