Nitty gritty, I wanna hear it all!

Kaylyn

Hey guys!

I am new to clomid and won’t be starting until April. Please share your stories, whether you’re currently in this phase or past it. I want to hear the good and the bad. How you felt during the process. I’m a detail oriented person and though I know every single case is different I am hopeful I will see some stories that will show me there’s a light at the end of this dark tunnel my husband and I are currently in. My hope is to also find someone else going through this process near the same time I am! Let’s create a support system and keep one another motivated and excited 💜

Also, if you live in Virginia, did you have massive expenses from Clomid? After a little research on my own I found out VA is one of the many states that doesn’t have a mandated fertility coverage. I only ask this because I had to pay out of pocket (and yes I have insurance) for all my testing for PCOS because it falls under ‘infertility’ 😣

To start I’ll tell you a little bit about my story!

My husband and I have been TTC for one year. We had a very early miscarriage in July of 2017 and found out in September I have PCOS. Since September I have been on Metformin. I have had a hard time on the medicine. After being on it for almost 7 months I am just now able to take 2 doses a night (I should be at 3). Doesn’t help I have IBS 🙄 (was diagnosed at UVA 2 years ago after loosing 14 pounds in 3 days from it...) So far my cycles have been between 38-46 days, thought this month I have NO symptoms of AF and I’m on day 38... so it looks like my cycle is once again going to be really long.

I am excited to start this next step toward being parents, but I am scared!