Calling All Saavy Ladies!

Erica

Alright all you savvy ladies!

I seriously need your help, ya’ll!

Quick background story: AF is currently 6 days late + I’m impatiently waiting till Tuesday to test as seeing that I just got back from our vacation...it may have delayed her visit but I’m crossing my fingers there is another reason why she’s not showing up 😊

So long story short, my fiancé is worried about the expense of a baby.

His sister isn’t helping the situation at all. She has a 1 year old (my adorable nephew) that she’s always complaining about how expensive he is.

She’s one of those gal’s who has to buy absolutely everything BRAND NEW whereas I’m all for buying used, if I can.

Let this be known before I continue, there is ALWAYS exceptions & things I won’t buy used, of course but she won’t even touch it if it didn’t come out of a retail store.

To ease my fiancé’s mind, I have mentioned to him before that when a child arises for us, that I would do everything in my power to keep it as low cost as possible.

After all, I don’t believe children need the latest & greatest technologies, outfits & toys at such a young age. Of course all that stuff is super fun to buy & fun to have, but I want to know the necessities as unfortunately, all of that STUFF comes with a HUGE price tag!

So...

What are some things that you:

1.) Couldn’t live without during your pregnancy & when your little bundle of joy arrived

2.) Ways & ideas you have learned to save money on baby items

3.) Ideas for a nursery on budget

4.) Advice to soothe my fiancé’s mind that babies are expensive BUT they don’t have to be over budget

Thanks ladies! I know you’ll all come through for me! You always do ❤️

**Totally feeling like I look like Penny here trying to sort all of this out by myself!**