Sex sex sex!!!

This was the greatest sex I’ve ever had. I had told my boyfriend that I would call him daddy only until he made me orgasm. So we went down to the basement. (We sneaked off) and we started making out and I was grinding on him. First we went unprotected. I don’t know why but usually my man lasts a long time to bust. He pulled out like 3 times in like every 3 minutes. I was kind of annoyed but then again I haven’t seen him all week and i has been teasing him sending him videos of me twerking, masturbating, etc etc. And I had commented to him about circular stimulation. I told him about what I do in the shower. I just let it run and let the pressure hit the upper hole of my vagina. I’ve been doing that since I was like 12. So I had on top in like a squat but like on his dick🤤 we were in a very small space it was a room under a stair case but we had chairs and boxes. So he’s like sitting with his legs straight like this on the floor but in just one place😂

So then I stick it in and he’s pushing me up and down grabbing my ass and squeezing it saying “fuck” under his breath and I start going faster and harder he was sucking my nipple and just it was the best dick of my life cause I was sooo wet. So he pulled out and he nutted a little. We decided to put on a condom so that if he busts I don’t get pregnant. We while I’m puttting on the condom, he starts playing with my pussy. Now I have never stimulated my clit. But like he was just making me shake and it was something new to me I was like ommgg🤤🤤😍 but also like wtf is happening to me. Can y’all tell me what the hell was happening to me?😂I stopped him cause I don’t know how I was feeling but I need help. 😂 was I about to orgasm? I’ve never orgasmed so like I don’t really know anything about it.