Empty feeling

Jinave

When I was 17 I was told that I would never get pregnant and if I didn’t it would be difficult. Well I was 17 and didn’t care about having kids at that time so it went into one ear and out the other. That being said I grew up got married to a wonderful man and I told him before we got married “we might run into some issues getting pregnant if you want to have kids” he said it’s fine We will cross that bridge when we get to it.

January 17, 2018 I found out I was pregnant. We were so happy. 7 weeks went by and I was fun until I went to the bathroom and saw that I was bleeding. I got scared so we went to the er where I was told “the baby’s heart rate is low this could go either way”

Let’s just say it went south. I’ve been so up and down with emotions every since. One second I’m okay and hopeful the next I’m hiding in a closet crying and trying to figure out what happened.

It takes a very strong person to go through this and have the strength to try again. I’m not at that point yet but I wish nothing but positive energy and light to anyone else out there that has gone through a miscarriage. You carried life. You are still a mom.