I'm so frustrated with my doctor I could scream

🗡M

So just yesterday he said he wanted me to take it easy and that he doesn't think I would make it to 35 weeks to go back home and deliver at my hospital. I had an eventful night last night because my gallbladder/pancreas started acting up again and I had to take two oxycodones, a zantac, a tums, a nexium, a gram of Tylenol, and a prilosec all because of how bad and forcefully I was refluxing my stomach acid. So this morning rolls around, they get some images of my gallbladder and pancreas at 5am and the doctor comes in at about 9:30 telling me he wants me up and out of bed and walking as much as possible...... when just yesterday I was told to take it easy.... because the last time I was up and walking as much as possible I went back into labor.... So NOW the plan has COMPLETELY changed AGAIN. And instead of being on bed rest I am to resume full activity???? DIDN'T WE JUST DISCUSS AND PROVE THAT ISN'T A GOOD IDEA??? Fuck it. I am gunna do what the doctor says. I'm 33+2 And hopefully me walking won't put me back in labor 😥 I'm so tired of this yall.