Period Late on Birth Control?

Sydney

So I have taken one month of birth control pills so far, and I have 4 placebo pills left. I started taking the pills on February 25th.

Here is my cycle.

<a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> says I am 5 days late, but since I started the BC after my period ended by about 5 days, does that mean that my period isn’t actually late, just that my cycle was changed by the taking of birth control?

I am 16 and I have sex with my boyfriend, but not very often due to how busy we both are. We use protection and he checks it every few minutes to make sure there aren’t tears in it. He even pulls out and finishes outside me but in the condom.

He has put it in without a condom before but it was after I gave him head (and I had been on BC for 3.5 weeks) and he was only in me for about 30 seconds and took it out and I finished him orally, so there wasn’t any cum in me.

Should I be freaking out? I have never used BC before and my older sister went straight for the shot and not the pill so I can’t ask her about it.

Please help me calm down a little, I guess, or tell me what is normal with the pill and missing periods or being late.

I am currently taking the sugar pills, so will it come soon? *crossing fingers*

Update: I asked my mom about it and she said not to worry and that’s what my doctor said might happen because it’s my very first month ever of taking it and my body has to get used to the hormones

Update 2: my period came!!! It’s really light but it’s there! Never been so happy to bleed