Announcement Fail

Marissa

Hi glow couples-

So I missed AF 5 days ago. On Monday night I couldn’t sleep thinking about it so I went to the restroom and took a test. It was maybe 4am. Being so tired and never getting a positive before, I struggled to read the test. Ladies - the first line was very faint and being in a groggy state I put it back down and went to bed. Probably should mention I can’t see 5” in front of my face with the eyesight I have.

Well my husband woke up and I heard him say “ are you joking me?!”

I woke up (sorta) and was like what’s going on let me see. And then there were obviously two lines. I was shocked. Also I was a little taken aback by my husband’s reaction and asked why I would joke about something like that.

Well it turned into a huge deal. I told him I was hurt how by his reaction and he put it on me that I ruined it by peeing on a stick, leaving it in the sink, knowing that he wakes early to use the washroom.

Am I crazy?

Would you be hurt?

I am hurt but can’t talk to fam or friends until I go to doc to confirm preggers. We have been talking about babies since Oct. and 3 months ago my friend recommended this app. We started doing the baby dances by ovulation in February. In early February, I tore my ACL and need surgery so we called it quits for the time being until I can have surgery and recover. It made me so sad thinking we’d have to wait until September! But here we are!

In the mean time I realize we can never go back and fix my failed pregnancy announcement to my husband And that makes me sad. I don’t know how to make it up to him.

Thanks for you help