Single FTM

I’m so sad to be alone. My baby’s father and I ended things shortly after I found out I was pregnant. When I was about 7 months along he started popping back in and being consistent. He has talked to me every day since our son was born. (2&1/2) months.

Now he tells me he loves me and misses me one day. The next will send a few texts and be really distant. I still care greatly for him and have expressed that.

I am beginning to regret it because now I feel he’s just stringing me along. All I want is to have a little family and for my son to see his parents happy together, but his father is there one day and the next hardly there.

We go see him this weekend for two weeks and I’m excited but nervous. I am not excited to have us all together then having to leave and be apart. Cause things seems to be good when we are together. I just wish he would be straight up with me and stop playing these stupid ass games so I can either get over him or work on our relationship. 😭😭😭

It’s so hard going through the long nights and days while working from home and being under the gun at work while not having any help.

Here’s a pic of my cute babe though ♥️