Best Husband Ever!

Ruth • Army Wife , mother of two 👧🏻👩🏻two 👶🏻👦🏻 and one 🐶

So my husband an I are newly weds. I have two children,15 & 12 , from a previous marriage. I had always said I didn't want anymore children cause I didn't want to start all over again. My husband is such an amazing father to the kids that I can't deny him having children of his own and I love this man to pieces and would do anything for him. We were talking and decided to start trying this month. Well as luck would have it AF showed up 3/1 - 3/8 we bd every other day. We made sure to bd and use pre-seed during my fertile window since he would be gone a whole week 3/19 - 3/23 for field training. Well I was having headaches and my breasts were hurting really badly. Things were looking promising. So now it's Sunday 3/18 and guess who shows up again! AF! UGH TALK ABOUT DISAPPOINTMENT! I told hubby I was bleeding and he could see the disappointment in my eyes. He hugged me and let me know it will be alright and that we would just keep trying. He's been keeping in contact while in training, he's been seeing shooting stars and I keep reminding him to make wishes. When he called today I said "Hopefully you wished for a baby" he replied " A a healthy baby!" He's so amazing and I can't wait for him to come home tomorrow 😍