Okay Maybe I Lied....

Lola

I made a post recently about HATING my fiancés family and wanting to elope just so I didnt have to see their faces at my wedding. I recieved tons of backlash, but whatever. So I eventually talked to my fiancé about how I felt and he completely understood where I was coming from. He also realized because theyre his family he didnt notice how horribly they had been treating me. It was always little slick things from his siblings and blatant disrespect from his mom. He talked to his mom about how much he loves me and plans to spend the rest of his life with me. Atleast thats what he said. I personally didnt want to be around for the conversation because I wanted it to be genuine. His mom has been treating me a million times better. Hes her baby boy(although hes a twin hes twin #2) and since their father passed and hes a spitting image of his dad hes basically her world. Even if it turns out to be a temporary thing it feels better being somewhat accepted by her. Hes been married before and hurt so Its basically her protecting her baby boy. As for the sibilings and their wives we all hung out over spring break and long story short...MY FUTURE IN-LAWS ARE LIT!! things have definitely changed and im so thankful my man was willing to listen to me and help me with the issues I waa having with his family. HES EVERYTHING! Ive changed my mind and pray things dont change. I cant wait to marry this man in front of my family and his!