Annoying comments

Mama

When you complain about being tired from not being able to sleep during the third trimester and someone chimes in, “Just wait til the baby gets here, then you’ll really be tired!” 🤨...just shut up. 😝

First of all, leave first time mommies alone and don’t raise their anxiety unnecessarily because you think it’s funny. And second of all, I’ve already done this before as a single Mom! I KNOW. 🙄

I have a fiancé now who can help. I’m freaking thrilled to meet my son and get to actually sleep sometimes when his dad is taking care of him! I slept great before my first son was born and hardly at all after because I was entirely alone! I have my fiancé and our two teenage boys now to help. I feel like a queen compared to when I had to raise my 14 year old alone for this first decade!

During this pregnancy, I’m lucky if I sleep more than two hours at a time. I don’t know why this is so different, but it sucks and I’m exhausted all the time and I work full-time still, so shut it retired lady who was probably a stay at home Mom when she did this over 50 years ago. 😑 You don’t get it and you’re not funny.

People are dumb. They just need to zip it. 🤐

End vent.

Hormones and sleep deprivation anyone? 😂