30 weeks and moody

Amy

Before become pregnant I waa as on meds to control my mood and anxiety. I knew before that taking the meds was not an option if I wanted another baby. My doctor told me that sometimes the hormones during pregnancy can sometimes be helpful and regulate women. I've been great up until now. I feel like I've had the regular up and downs during pregnancy, but nothing I couldn't handle. The last few days I don't want to talk to my husband or anyone. I'm just very angry. My anxiety is thru the roof. My best friend just had her baby, and I don't even care to see her or the baby. I'm a teacher, and we are currently on spring break. Stress from school is making everything worse too. This will be my second child. My oldest is 11 and I'm no longer with her father. My husband is wonderful and we hardly ever argue, but lately I can't stand to be around him. I'm so worried because I went thru postpartum with my first. I'm so ready to have this baby. I'm ready to start taking my meds again. Anyone else in the same boat?