I need advice about my MIL help me!

💕

So my husbands mom is ridiculous, she thinks everyone hates her and holds a grudge. Let me start off with this is my first baby and will be my husbands second. Our little girl is due August 10th and I’m finding out now that I may be high risk and my mother in law is stressing me out.

First, His mother keeps comparing me to his ex and keeps saying she gets bad feelings about me and think I hate her. I’m just a quiet person so I don’t really talk a lot. Same as my husband. But his mom is really over the top and has a big mouth. - so for this. How can I tell her she’s hurting my feelings when she talks bad about me.

Second, she keeps telling me I better not do this or I better not do that. Like she’s the mother of my child. She said I can’t give her rules about he baby. And I can’t tell her when to wash her hands or when she can or can’t see the baby. So I’m terrified to tell her she needs to get the whooping cough vaccine before she can see her.

Third, she keeps calling herself Glamma - my husband and I hate it. My husband keeps telling her our daughter isn’t going to call her that. But she gets mad everytime he brings it up.

She’s been trying to run my pregnancy this entire time. And now she’s trying to tell me how to raise our child. And I cant stand up to her or she’s going to hold his grudge against me. Help me.