Suggestions!

Katie

**LONG POST**

Prom is coming but I have a problem-

I am only 18 years old, but am already almost 6 months pregnant. Now, when I first picked out my dress, I hadn't known I was pregnant or shown any sign of a bump. I fell in love with my first dress RIGHT away and felt like a princess in it.

I loved everything about it and best of all, it was actually comfortable!!!

Flash forward just a WEEK later, I found out I was 7 weeks pregnant. As I'm sure many other young mothers think "Holy crap. How am I going to cope? What am I going to do? Everyone is going to see. I won't be able to hide this bump forever!"

However, surprisingly, I was able to keep it a secret until just after my 5 month when I found out the sex of the baby. (I'm having a little girl!!!)

I was thrilled to be having a child, even so young, but the teenage girl in me still really wanted that fairytale princess night. Except, now, being 6 months and showing even with baggy clothes, I can't find a suitable dress. Or at least one that I feel comfortable in. I dont want to flaunt off my tummy too much as I think it'll draw too much attention to me, but I still want something that shows me off. If that makes sense.

Could my fellow girls/ladies help me find a style of dress that is still elegant and long, but not tight around the waist and bodice? 💖

This is about how big I am now! Prom is a month away so I project me growing a bit more before then!!