AF due March 27th Milky White Discharge..BFN...any chance i can still get get BPF

Purp

Im new to this group and ive been reading these sites for years...im finally part of the club lol well here it goes....

My husband and i have been TTC for some time now...on Jan 7th i had a BFP with FMU which was day period was due...on the 10th i started spotting so i went to er and although i had BFP their test was BFN (evening test) so i assumed it was too early they told me i wasnt pregnant....Long story short after 3 ER visits over 1 n half weeks they finally did blood test and another urine it confirmed pregnancy then they started testing HCG levels to see if they were doubling at 1st they were rising slow then started dropping...so they said it was a chemical pregnancy.

After a full cycle (must of missed ovulation) this month we were on it sexing everyday just recently stopped(couldn't have missed ovulation) 

Well AF was due on the 27th so i am 1 day late...but still testing negative...only now when i use bathroom i see milky watery discharge dripping in toilet which has only happened before when i was pregnant.. no signs of AF light cramping on and off....COULD I STILL BE PREGNANT JUST HAVEN'T TESTED POS YET...WHEN SHOULD I TEST AGAIN? Been testing since 1 day before AF was due...PLEASE HELP!