Scared at 7 weeks

Am

Last year I had a missed miscarriage at 7 weeks, the ultrasound showed no heartbeat but I hadn’t really bled (apart from some spotting earlier on) and my boobs were still sore. My body wouldn’t miscarry naturally and at 13 weeks I went to hospital and had oral and internal tablets to help me miscarry. It was awful.

I’m pregnant again and 7 weeks tomorrow. My symptoms are different this time, I feel sick all the time. But I’m so scared that I could have a missed miscarriage again. I’ve not had my scan date through yet but it won’t be until the start of May at 12 / 13 weeks. It seems like such a long time to wait. I’m dredging going to scan and being told the heartbeat stopped at 7/8 weeks or something.

I could ask my midwife for an earlier scan but she said if everything is OK at 8/9 weeks on a scan doesn’t mean it will be at 12/13 weeks. I understand what she means but I just don’t know what to do. These next 5 weeks are going to be so stressful :(

Although I’m not enjoying the sickness I’m worried that if it stops suddenly that it’ll mean I’ve had another missed miscarriage because I didn’t have it last time I don’t know how long it’s supposed to last.