Feeling like a bad mom

How long do the baby blues or what ever last? I don’t know if is normal and I hope it doesn’t last but I just want to cry all the time. Its not post natal depression because I felt this way when I was pregnant too. It makes me feel so down because all I’ve ever wanted is to be pregnant and have a baby of my own and I have no reason to feel the way I do but I do.

I’m sick of people making me feel bad too, I know they don’t do it on purpose but just comments people make. I ask a question and get replies such as being a first time mom is no excuse for not knowing.

Then there’s people who talk to my son as if I’m not there for example I let a friend hold my son and it was getting late and I wanted to get home and get him settled and when I asked for him back she was saying to my baby how cruel I was and mean and someone else has done the same.

I literally leave and just end up crying. I know they don’t mean it and that my baby doesn’t understand it just makes me feel so shit about my self. I’m trying so damn hard and I’m doing it on my own. I just wish people would keep their comments to themselves.