Is this rape/sexual assault or am I overthinking this

Haven’t seen my boyfriend in 3 weeks and just saw him today, and he wanted to have sex but I really didn’t. While he was driving he kept trying to put his hand in my pants but I kept pushing it away. He kept saying “just let me touch your pussy babe I haven’t seen you in almost a month” and I said no I don’t want to do anything sexual right now. He still kept trying to and I eventually gave in because he was getting really aggravated.. he kept grabbing at my boobs and trying to suck on them (while we parked the car) and I didn’t really want him to. He eventually said “just take your pants off bc i want to have sex it has been so long.” I said no.... I do not want to. I eventually took them off and he just reached over and started fingering me and then started eating me out all while I was telling him to stop still. He stopped and then said come over here and fuck me. I said I really don’t want to. He pulled me over there anyways and I just took off my underwear bc I didn’t want him to be mad at me for not having sex with him. He had sex with me and then he said he was gonna cum and didn’t want me pregnant so he was getting me a plan b. I don’t like taking plan b because I get bad side effects and he knows that.. tried to make me go inside the store to get the plan b and I didn’t so he started screaming and yelling at me and then went in himself after I started crying. He came back to the car and told me I better take the plan b or he will punch me in the stomach.. Keep in mind I have had 2 miscarriages with him so hearing that made me cry even harder. I took the pill and he started acting fine.. sorry this is long I just feel weird and numb because of what happened