Pregnant and hate my body

Chloe

I’m 11weeks and 4 days pregnant and I hate how my body looks. I was a little chunkier than the average person and I was in the process of losing weight. I lost 30lbs and was determined to look amazing for the summer. I’ve always been in the heavier side and have always felt self conscious about my weight. When my ex and I broke up and I moved back in with my mom he wasn’t nice to me at all.

I pretended like it didnt hurt but it did. A lot. He went on to be even more nasty to me. I didn’t tell him I was pregnant but he found out somehow anyways. I just got a job and have to wear jeans and I haven’t told them I’m pregnant seeming I just got hired 2 days ago. I just put a pair of jeans on that are 2 sizes bigger than when I was at my heaviest and I broke down in tears. The legs are MASSIVE and impeccably too big for my thighs. I try not to cry every day but it’s so hard not to when I have him constantly telling me that I’m fat and ugly and that he’s going to take the baby from me and that I’m a piece of shit. I try so hard for t not to bother me but today it just became too much. Idk what to do to not feel like this. I’ve been to the doctor twice and saw my baby and I’m still having a hard time really even wanting it bc my body issues are so bad and I dont want him to have anything to do with the baby. I’m sorry if this is really hard to comprehend. I just needed to get my feelings out.