HELP ASAP šŸ˜°

Iā€™m currently with someone and we are both happy....for now. but I got myself involved in this drama with another couple. In the other couple my friend from my old school wanted help, so I agreed, she asked me if I could put her bf to a test bc she thought he would cheat and I canā€™t say no. (So I did and I forgot to mention it to my bf ). After a few days her bf started to flirt back and I was so uncomfortable with the whole situation but I had to do it for a friend. I told her what was happening and she started to act up and become all defensive. I thought the test would be over when he found out I had a boyfriend but oh bby was I wrong. He then started asking questions about my bf and I obviously answered and he then was like ā€œwhat would he do if I told himšŸ¤—ā€ and then I realised I was in a massive problem. And obviously he told my bf and when I explained to him what was going on he didnā€™t believe me. So I was just alright text this girl and she will explain and clear things up. And obviously she was like ā€œOMG ARE FOR REAL SHE KNOWS HE WAS MINEā€ so I was left in the cold and now Iā€™m I feel so guilty for going along with it. So I texted my bf and was

ā€œwow what happen to trustā€

Himā€I ask you the same questionā€

Meā€Iā€™m telling you the truth but you donā€™t believe meā€

Himā€nice try šŸ™„ I canā€™t believe after everything you did thatā€

At this point I was in tears and now Iā€™m confused on what to do next