End my friendship or keep going?

I will try to sum it up as short as possible. Well, my best friend and i been close since we were very young. But in the past 4-5 years we are on and off a lot. We get into An argument and then don’t talk for periods of months then hangout again and then same thing repeats. The last argument we got into i was suppose to watch her 18 month old so she can work. I asked to take him over night. Just because she would work really early. She never mentioned she was uncomfortable and didn’t want me to. Until the next day after i pretty much got it out of her that she didn’t feel okay with that. In a way i was upset at first because i felt she didn’t trust me with him BUT i was more upset about how she couldn’t just tell me. If she told me the truth to begin with,

I wouldn’t of been upset. She couldn’t just be honest. I feel like when it comes to me or my feelings i will say what i need to say and she won’t to me. I just don’t know what to do. I contacted her again to resolve it but we didn’t she didn’t answer me after a few texts...i just feel like our friendship might have to end because of becoming unhealthy of being on and off.. i just need to talk to somebody who can relate to this