Family not supportive with baby announcement

Natalie • Married to my high school sweetheart for 3 years. Daughter Noelle born November 3rd, 2018 💗

I am struggling to be happy after the day I had yesterday. My family got together for easter dinner and I told the few who didn’t know that my husband and I are expecting a baby November 2nd. They all seemed excited and supportive at the time. My husband and I left to go to his families easter celebration and I get a call from my twin sister as she sobs and tells me that once I left my entire family was talking crap about us having a baby, saying we aren’t ready and they wanted us to wait and aren’t really excited for us etc.

My husband is a college grad, has a full time job (55+ hours a week), we pay all of our own bills, rent a house for $1,200 a month, I nanny 2 says a week currently and start the radiology program at my college in less than a year. We have been married almost 2 years, we are high school sweethearts and have been together for 6 years. Our marriage isn’t perfect, but whose is? My husband and I planned this baby and were SO excited and now I cant seem to get over this. I am so disappointed in my family and our feelings are so hurt.

I know I don’t have to justify our reasons for starting a family, but i can’t forget how my family made this experience for us. I’m not sure where to go from here 😞

Any advice for my husband and me?