I feel so lost now

🌻Italya🌻 • I’m Italya...🌙28 yrs old...Engaged...💍Leona Laurie Whitmore 12·9·19 👧🏽/ Gianni Lino Whitmore 02•06•23👶🏽…Baby dust to all...✨

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Haven’t had a period since Jan 30th spotted for 5 days in march and had diarrhea and a bad stomachache and headache took a test and it was negative and i went the hospital and they said i wasn’t pregnant and they really don’t know what’s wrong with me as to why I’m not having my period...then a week later I had a random blood clot then 2 days afterwards my back was hurting and I felt like throw up and I thought it was my period and i bled and put on a tampon but the next morning it stopped...idk what’s going on i feel like i don’t know my own body anymore..I have a appointment May 4th for the OBGYN that’s the earliest they can see me...anyone have any advice or experience this before...I feel so out of touch with my body now...😕