Sooooo Amazing πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ˜

Ejah β€’ WifeπŸ’ | Mommy πŸ‘ΆπŸ½ | Business Owner πŸ’Ό | Pup Mom 🐢 | Traveler 🌎

After soooo much nerves during 4 weeks of waiting, our first appointment was amazing!!! We saw our jellybean πŸ‘ΆπŸ½ and he/she was movingΒ  😍😍😍😍😍 We saw the heart beating and Baby House was floating around. Heartbeat was 180, nurse said that was really good. Baby growth is spot on with <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">Glow App</a> from my LMP 8+2 with EDD November 10th. I can't explain how amazing it felt seeing Baby House move and heartbeats πŸ’• I really love my doctor, she was super thorough and sweet. Made me feel soooo comfortable. Next appointment is May 7th at 13 weeks (how will I make it that long lol). Between then I have 3 types of blood tests to take for me and baby. We are doing a total blood work up to check for all chromosomes abnormalities and such. With that test we'll also get to know the gender of our little one WOW πŸ’™πŸ’–. It was sooooo AMAZING experiencing this with my husband right beside me πŸ’