πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Mikayla

This is probably going to be a long post but I feel like I have no one to turn to at this point about what I feel because I feel that what I'd be told is just negative but hopefully someone can help.

I've been with my partner for about two almost three years now and in the beginning I wasn't sure about us and broke it off and got with an ex..making me look like a terrible person but I never cheated or anything but I did leave him for someone and that hurts just as much. Long story short, I left my ex and came back to him. in the beginning I knew everything wouldn't be perfect and I needed to show him that I was serious and allow him to build his trust with me. There were things that would pop up and cause arguments but I would cry and fight for him to see that he is the only man I want and made sure we were okay. Let's just say he really did make me fight and I know what I did was wrong and felt like I didn't even deserve to be taken back..in the midst of all of this I feel like I've lost myself in a way but know that I fell weak in balancing who I am and who I want to be with.

Anyways, recently I've gotten alot of feedback from my sister, my dad and my mom that I should keep my options open and my dad just spoke about how he felt and that he "knows" for a fact he is gonna hurt me. THIS obviously put a big damper on me and my mental state about him because I'm trying to perfect this relationship and get into school but I don't have support from anyone I feel except for my man. let me inform you that he is VERY real. He has always been right about things and is always looking out for me and my best of interests and wants to have a family and a house and life together. he wants to get married and everything..but with all this feedback from my family, am I not seeing something they are? I need help. please. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”