My sex drive is wack!!!!!

I’ve been married for 6 years and I’ve had rough ups and downs. We have a beautiful 2 1/2 year old boy and finally settled down in our dream home after moving states twice. We had a brief separation 2 years ago it lasted half a year before I decide that I wanted to fall back in love with him. It’s been rough because I obviously don’t see him like I used to. But i love the new husband Ive learned to get to know better these past few years. We’ve also have never been this strong in our relationship as parents and spouses.

Now in our sex life 🤦🏻‍♀️.....

Don’t get me wrong my husband has a great body for his age and is romantic and always try’s his best to treat me like a queen.

But ever since our separation when he tries to “turn me on” or “get me going” I don’t, I get frustrated and don’t want to at all. I keep going for the sake of him.

I’m afraid that I don’t find his “turning on” ways attractive anymore. We’ve tried EVERYTHING! So many new things, ways and he is willing for it!!!

Ive learned to love him so much for it that I’m still trying myself for the sake of all we’ve been through and have.

It’s frustrating that I completely don’t have a SEX DRIVE! And I know it isn’t him. He’ll get it any time any day if he could.

I’m afraid it has to do with my hormones/body or is it al mentally?

Don’t get me wrong I get turned on by him through out the day on random occasions but it’s not like I can say pull over have grandma get off the car with the baby. So we can do the nasty 🤷🏻‍♀️

But when it comes to getting it done when we’re both “let’s do this” mode NOPE 👎🏼 it just doesn’t feel like happening “I’m over it”

And I don’t ever really get to orgasm as much as I try!!!! 🙎🏻‍♀️

I didn’t want to try medication or see a doctor but,

Should I try libido pills?

Do I go see my doctor?

I NEED TO ORGASM TOO!!!!

I literally feel like Charlotte in SITC 😣