our lil princess born 37 weeks 4 days

Pooja • Baby boy born on march 7th 2016.He is gonna be a big brother soon.. expecting second baby on april 2018

I was dialated 1.5 cm from 35 weeks and was 50 percent effaced 36th week. was feeling mild contractions like one or two in an hour from 36th week. was having lots of pelvic pain and couldn't even move from bed sometimes. my son was born 38th week so i was expecting this baby to come by 37th week anyways and doc said she was already measuring 41 weeks growth. so on april 4th morning 4 am I felt some pop sound and went to bathroom thinking my water broke and could fins some clear fluid which was enough to soak my pantiliner and when i wiped saw mucus plug with blood so i immediately knew she will be here soon as this same thing happened with my son's time as well and started having medium contractions. by 6.30 reached hospital and contractions were 5 mins apart. They checked and i was just about same dialation but kept me for monitoring as they were pretty strong and close. my doc came in at 8 and checked me and i was 5cm within 1 hr and she said we are gonna have baby today. i can only have repeated csection so she said to prepare me soon as i was dialating fast and now contractions were 2 mins apart and i couldn't breathe trough them.. i was in so much pain until i got spinal. but could feel some lightning pain when i got it but after that it was heaven.. had my baby at 9.30 am 9 lb and 20 inches. she is a big sweet girl. Her name is Lakshmi varma.

Thanks for reading long post. sorry.