My weapon against nausea!

El

Hi girls! Just wanted to share this with you in case It can be useful to someone else struggling with nausea.

I’ve had really bad nausea for the last 2 weeks and a half. I’m naturally really skinny and I usually have to eat TONS of food just to maintain a healthy weight. Please don’t judge this is just how I am.

When my nausea kicked in I could barely eat and I lost 5 pounds in just 2 weeks so I began to feel really anxious about it. I was afraid my baby wasn’t getting the nutrients he needs. The only thing I was able to eat is small meals of plain pasta with butter. The mere thought of food made me want to puke. Anyway, you get the picture.

So, I made it my mission to find a solution and here’s what I found works for me: smoothies !

I mix creamy plain Greek yogourt with whole milk, one banana, honey and matcha tea. It’s fresh and easy to drink. I can drink one or two a day and once my stomach is not empty, nausea goes away and I can eat a meal. nothing big and no meat (it disgust me) but it’s better than just plain pasta!!!

I’ve already gained two pounds so it seems to be working.

I hope this can help someone else ! And please share what works for you :)