Sneaking to see bf?

Alright so my parents are very strict. They rarely let me leave the house unless it’s with one of them or my sisters. I’ve recently got a bf (he’s 17, I’m 16) and we’ve had yet to go on a first date or see each other out of school. They found out from one my sisters that I️ have a bf but I’ve been denying it. Recently my dad walked in my room to ask me something and overheard him on the phone with me. Ever since this incident they’ve been making slick comments about boys towards me. He really wants to meet them but I’ve been turning this idea down. They don’t really like the idea of me having a bf so I think him meeting them wouldn’t do any good. Anyway we really want to see each other but my parents would never allow it. So we were planning on having him drive over to my house while my parents were asleep and just hang out but I feel very anxious about going behind their backs or getting caught. The fact that they don’t trust me makes me feel betrayed in some sort of way, because I’ve always been responsible, never got in trouble, and always had good grades. Help pls. I seriously can’t take not seeing him majority of the time ☹️